I’m not much of a microwaves freak, but if I was I would visit Microwaves101.Com. According to the website, Microwaves101 is the “numero-uno source for microwave information since the previous unenlightened century.”
Here’s what they say that you’ll find there:
- The basic concepts of microwave design theory in hypertext encyclopedic format!
- Practical rules of thumb and other sage advice from Microwave O.F.s!
- Useful microwave formulae presented in enter-and-click calculator formats!
- The best microwave acronym and abbreviation dictionary anywhere!
- Who was that masked man? The Unknown Editor needs to be placed under observation!
- A virtual lobby filled with the best microwave vendors who want to be your friends!
- A message board for technical and not-so-technical interchange!
- An easy way to win a cool Microwaves101 pocketknife!
- Tons more great stuff, bookmark the site, then look around!
What you won’t find there:
- Pipe-smoking academic eggheads pondering esoteric, nerdly theoretical derivations to put you to sleep! But we do offer links to them….
- Pictures of potatoes with arrows poking into them supporting any form of calculus!
- Yuppie daytrader information spotlighting the latest microwave millionaire!
- Greed-induced salary surveys to inflate your ego while you avoid real work!
- Anybody complaining about anything that is “not fair” or politically incorrect!