The ARRL Executive Committee is meeting today, Saturday, September 29, in Denver, CO. Here are a few agenda items that I found interesting:
- 4.1.1. Consideration of strategies to improve the FCC Amateur Radio enforcement program.
- 4.1.4. Consideration of draft Petition for Rule Making for domestic implementation of allocations at 472-479 kHz and 135.7-137.8 kHz.
ARRL President Kay Craigie, N3KN is the Executive Committee chair. Five Division Directors who are elected by the ARRL Board of Directors are also on the committee:
- Midwest Division Director Cliff Ahrens, K0CA;
- Northwestern Division Director Jim Fenstermaker, K9JF;
- Central Division Director Dick Isely, W9GIG;
- Rocky Mountain Division Director Brian Mileshosky, N5ZGT, and
- West Gulf Division Director David Woolweaver, K5RAV. ARRL
Chief Executive Officer David Sumner, K1ZZ, and ARRL First Vice President Rick Roderick, K5UR, are non-voting members of the Executive Committee. ARRL General Counsel Chris Imlay, W3KD, and Second Vice President Bruce Frahm, K0BJ, will also attend the meeting.
Click here to download the entire agenda, and feel free to contact any and all of the Executive Committee members if you have comments, questions, or concerns.