The latest issue of the e-mail newsletter electronic design update is devoted to microcontrollers. It includes the following articles:
- What Microcontroller Is Best?
- What’s Better For Timing Chores: A 555 Or A Microcontroller?
- DIS Delivers A High-To-Low-Voltage Interface Solution
- Go Analog With Microcontrollers
- Simple Interface Connects Sensor Output To Microcontroller
- Drive Multiple Displays With A Single Microcontroller Port Line
The article on whether it’s better to use a microcontroller or a 555 for timing is an interesting one. Microcontrollers have truly gotten so cheap as to make this a real consideration.