Dan, AC6LA, has a new domain name, http://www.ac6la.com/. On the site, there is a variety of software, including some programs that are free:
- MultiNEC – Run Antenna Modeling Programs on AutoPilot – $39
- EZPlots – Plot EZNEC Frequency Sweep Data – $19
- XLZIZL – Picture the Rest of Your Antenna System – Free
- MakeGIF – Make a GIF / JPEG / PNG File from a Clipboard Copy – Free
- TLDetails – Transmission Line Program with Animated Charts – Free
- MoxGen – Moxon Rectangle Generator – Free
TLDetails and MoxGen are self-contained, the others require that you
have Excel 97 or later already installed.
TLDetails looks really interesting to me.