I came across this product announcement in the daily e-mail I get from EE Times. Wouldn’t it be great to have this analyzer? There is one drawback. It costs almost $7k.
Site Master Handheld Cable & Antenna Analyzer S331L
- 2 MHz to 4 GHz Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer, impact, dust, and splash resistant
- Measures power from 50 MHz to 4 GHz
- More than 8 hours of continuous battery operation
- Standard built-in InstaCal™ module and Power Meter
- FlexCal™ maintains calibration with frequency changes
- Built-in one button Help function
- 800×480 7” TFT touch screen display and multiple USB ports
- Internally store >1000 files with fast preview of stored traces
- Industry standard *.dat format compatible with Line Sweep Tools (LST) and HHST
You can download the product brochure to get an even better idea of what a cool meter this is.