Found this in my inbox this morning. We share some frequencies with the ISM service, including about 1.5 MHz in the 440 MHz band. That being the case, it might be good idea to learn something about ISM.
Design News continues with the Digi-Key Continuing Education Center Track, “ISM Band Radio.”
Each day the first 25 people who attend will receive a $5 Starbucks Gift Card.*
ISM Band Radio
December 3 – 7, 2012
11 am PST / 2 pm EST
ISM Band Radio features guest lecturer Paul Nickelsberg, President and Chief Technical Officer of Orchid Technologies Engineering & Consulting Inc. Mr. Nickelsberg has over 30 years’ experience as a technical innovator and problem solver.
- Dec. 3: Radio Communications Range & Regulatory Matters
- Dec. 4: 802.15.4 Radio Link Modulation
- Dec. 5: 802.15.4 Radio Protocols & Topology
- Dec. 6: 802.15.4 Radio Power Requirements
- Dec. 7: 802.15.4 Transceivers in Commercial Components – Fall 2012
Register Now for all five courses and share this opportunity with your network. Check out the schedule for other tracks of interest.