This year, I’m asking Santa for an Elecraft K3, but don’t think that’s in the cards. I would, however, be happy to find a Signalink in my stocking. I asked people on Twitter and Google Plus. Here’s what they said:
- an Icom IC-208H so that I can have a “real” mobile rig in the car;
- a new toolbox that I intend to fill with electronics stuff;
- if I believed in Santa, I’d ask for a Kenwood TS-590S;
- an Icom IC-7200;
- a new power supply;
- an FT-857 (but it’s not gonna happen);
- books and things for my 897, maybe antenna stuff too.